Saturday, August 1, 2009

Podgorica -> Niksic

We cycled following the old national road to Niksic, stopping next to the river for swim and lunch..barcha, ivona and Yarden left the tour after lunch, returning to podgorica, yarden was one of those great friends i made this trip...
Me, jagna (croacia), andrea (italy) and nizam (turkey) find a way to go to one of the most special monasteries in this country (me and jagna hitchhike there :p)... build inside the rock...
then we cycle the four in the night (only me had lights) to niksic passing some crazy tunnels...

after hiking to the monastery i twisted my foot (cycling was not a problem) and when we were arriving to the camp we stopped and as i put my foot on the floor to hold my bike all my leg failed and i hit my chin on the floor!!! (first "accident" on a bike in this trip)...after cleaning the blood myself we cycled to the camp and slept after a long day...

No comments: