Thursday, December 18, 2008

Villaricos -> Lorca -> Murcia


The beach where i camped last night had a small sand street where some (few) cars and by the morning i cycled along it for a bit, some parts were less than a meter from the sea water!
Further, I started cycling for the interior and stopped in a lot of coffee in the way to drink "café bonbon", coffee with condensed milk, and ask for directions. When I was finally sure I was in the correct direction, I cycled to Lorca and caught the train to makesure i arrived Murcia still in day light, so i could find Kisko, a friend of Coco (Sevilla)...

I phoned him but another person answered and I stayed cycling along Murcia waiting for a return call for hours...

I stopped in a garden next to some people who were juggling and using a mono-cycle :), and, around 23:30, I phoned Kisko again, who had forgotten to return the call! He told me he wasn't in Murcia any more as the police had evicted the social center La Fabrika de Hielo the week before but phoned a friend to host me anyway :). That was when a surreal moment happend when i phoned Inês, Kisko's friend, and noticed she was one of the persons next to me juggling for almost 2 hours!! I joined them and we stayed there talking, drinking and playing till the police appeared in the park and everyone (unless us) started running away like crazy!! (another surreal moment we laugh a lot about)...

We then went home, Inês lives in a wonderful squatted house some km away from the center called Casa Azul.

No comments: