Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sevilla

I cycled a bit in other parts of Sevilla...

After lunch, I visited the CSOA Sin Nombre in San Bernardo neighborhood really fast, as no one was staying there so early, but i meet some really nice people who showed me the place, with a artificial rock climbing pavilion, theater and yoga room and place for concerts and debates... We talked about the eviction of the old CSOA Casas Viejas and the newelly squatted CSOA Fabrica de Sombreros...
CSOA in San Bernardo
I then went to the other CSOA, Fabrica de Sombreros, it's a recently squatted building with lots of work and cleanup to do...but already quite active... Saw a room for juggling training, a lesson of capoeira, and tried to help a bit... It's a huge old factory of hats, with a small "museum" of old hat plans (really cute and handmade) and diferent kinds of hats...
working in Fabrica de Sombreros
There was a movie projection that night but, as I return Eva's house to dinner, I couldn't see it...

No comments: