Monday, December 1, 2008

Sevilla

I cycled to Sevilla again and decided I would try to stay here for another day... I contacted Mabel, an old spanish friend from alicante who lived in Porto last year and waited for her answer visiting the city agina...

I meet other two nice dutch vegetarian cyclists who were also coming from Portugal direction Marrocos and spend some time with them till mabel gave me the contact of a friend who lives in a squatt...

Eva lives near the center with two more nice friend, Coco and Silvia, in a nice house who was abandoned for long in a perfect condition...
Lucy at Eva's room :D
We spent some time together, had dinner and watch (i felt a sleep :p) a spanish old movie with some more friends, she presented me some Squatted Social Center (CSOA - Centro Social Okupado e Autogestionado) in Sevilla so i postponed my plan and decided to stay another day visiting underground Sevilla...

No comments: